Endoscan are able to offer a comprehensive range of cold light sources and lightguide cables, to cover all applications.
Accessories include an extensive range of camera systems and adapters to fit the eyecup of any Endoscan endoscope.
Model Nos 3000 & 5100
- Latest LED light sources
- Service life: approx. 25000 hours (70% of initial brightness)
- No bulbs to replace
Model LSB 24
- Compact High Intensity lightsource
- 24 watts miniature metal halide arc lamp
- 30 million lux
- Cool running
- Low voltage 12v DC
- 350 hour average lamp life
- 5,5000K daylight, high colour temperature lamp
- Economical and Compact Halogen Lightsource
- 100 watt quartz halogen lamp
- 12v DC
- 1,000 hours nominal
- Powerful 345 lumen LED torch fitted with a removable endoscope adaptor
- Suitable for use with Endoscopes with an ACMI male light guide input / post
- Powered by 2x standard AA alkaline batteries
- The removable adaptor enables the torch to be used in the traditional way
Image archiving, digital video recording, computer based image management, monitors and displays, can all be supplied as separate components or built in to portable workstations.
For more information or a brochure, please use our contact form